StepUp Greensboro announces Job Readiness Training
We are pleased to announce a new Job Readiness Training Program Monday, May 22-Friday, May 26, 2017.
Requirements for participation:
- Be 19-60 years of age
- Have a valid picture ID and Social Security Card
- Be substance free for three months and able to pass a drug test
- Be free of domestic violence
- Have no pending criminal charges
- Be present every day of the workshop Monday-Friday, 8.30 am-4 pm.
Participants must register in advance by calling (336) 676-5871 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
StepUp Greensboro’s Encore! Thrift Store
is now accepting Home Goods for resale!
If you are ready to recycle some of your accent pillows, dishware, lamp, accessories or any other home goods we would be happy to come pick them up.
Or you can bring your donations to Encore!, Golden Gate Shopping Center.
We are still accepting gently used men’s and women’s clothes and jewelry.